PHUKET: The topics to be covered at this event at the Angsana Laguna Phuket resort include the regulation of real estate agencies, the trends in leasehold ownership, and current issues and directions in the Phuket property market.
- Stuart Reading, Director - Laguna Resorts and Hotels
- David Simister, Chairman - CBRE Thailand
- Dexter Norville, Director - Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
- Olaf Duensing, Partner - Duensing Kippen
- Andrew Batt, International Group Editor - PropertyGuru.com
- Nina Serebryakova, Managing Partner - Sereb (Phuket)
- Natasha Eldred (Moderator) - Shine Public Relations
The event is open to the public and offers a good opportunity to gain valuable insights into the topics and trends on the agenda. It should appeal to real estate professionals, those working in any real-estate-related business, and those invested in (or thinking of investing in) real estate in Thailand.
The meeting also offers a networking opportunity for those wishing to make important contacts in Phuket's local business community.
Registration for the event, which is co-organized by the Greater Phuket Chapter and Legal Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), begins at 4pm, with the proceedings scheduled to run from 4:30 to 6:30pm. Admission is 100 baht and includes one free drink.
To sign up for the event, please visit the website (link at left), or contact Sheree Tanpensuk by email of telephone. If phoning, ask for extension 212.