Rights to unpaid commission

I recently terminated my employment with a tourism-related company in Patong. My former employer is refusing to pay my outstanding commission.

Which government offices should I contact to get specific information about the possibilities for claiming my outstanding payments?

PM, Phuket.

Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

To claim commission agreed with your employer but still outstanding, you should contact our office at Tel: 076-211995 or 076-220760 during government office hours.

Rungsan Imsomphot, of the Phuket Provincial Labour Protection and Welfare Office.

Answered on November 12, 2004.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.