PHUKET: Tomorrow (Friday November 22) the American Chamber of Commerce Thailand (AMCHAM) will hold a real estate event at Angsana Laguna Phuket. Topics covered will include the trend in leasehold ownership, regulating real estate agencies in Thailand, big development news in Phuket real estate and current property tends.
Shine PR’s, Natasha Eldred will moderate the event. Audience members will be able to ask questions of the speakers in a panel format Q&A session after the presentations.
Speakers will include:
- Stuart Reading, Director – Laguna Resorts and Hotels
- David Simister, Chairman – CBRE Thailand
- Dexter Norville, Director – Jones Lang LaSalle (Thailand) Limited
- Olaf Duensing, Partner – Duensing Kippen
- Andrew Batt, International Group Editor – PropertyGuru.com
- Nina Serebryakova, Managing Partner – Sereb (Phuket)
- Natasha Eldred (Moderator) – Shine Public Relations
It’s also a great networking opportunity for those wishing to make contacts in the local business community.
Registration for the event, which is co-organized by the Greater Phuket Chapter and Legal Committee of the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), begins at 4pm. The event will be held from 4:30 to 6:30pm. Admission is 100 baht which includes one free drink.
To sign up for the event, please visit the website, or contact Sheree Tanpensuk by email or telephone +66-2-254 1041, extension 212.
The venue and networking, which will follow the event, are kindly provided by Angsana Laguna Phuket.